SINJI POUCH AND PROTECTIVE CASE IN ONE!
The Sinji Pouch Case protects the smartphone, yet provides a convenient storage function at the same time. With that, the external design has a sense of unity as well as the feeling of security when squeezed.
- 5 different colors to choose from depending on which suits your favor.
- Uses a highly elastic fabric. Thus, even if multiple cards are inserted, it does not wear out easily.
- Remarkable protective case protects smartphone from everyday pollution and damage.
- Galaxy Note 3.
COLOR OF PRODUCT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. When using my transportation card or ID card inside the Sinji Pouch, it sometimes is not recognized. Why is that so?
The transportation card or ID card often transmits or receives wireless transmissions, while electromagnetic waves from the smartphone, or the metallic material on its surface, disrupt wireless recognition. Particularly, the aluminum used for the body of the iPhone 5 / 5s and iPhone 6 / 6 plus disturbs the electric waves and causes a significant drop in recognition rate.
In this case, inserting a material that can absorb the electromagnetic waves between the transportation card and the smartphone can increase the recognition rate. The electromagnetic wave absorbing card of Sinjimoru has the function to absorb electromagnetic waves and transform them into thermal energy. Thus, it can be used to increase the recognition rate. Moreover, if a different kind of card is inserted between the transportation card and the smartphone, the electromagnetic waves are partially absorbed and thus it helps to improve the recognition rate.
2. What is the maximum number of cards for the pouch?
We usually recommend inserting 3, but it may store up to a maximum of 10.
3. Is there a concern of cards falling out due to stretched fabric?
The fabric used for Sinji Pouch is a highly elastic fiber that easily recovers from every day use. Thus, there is no need to worry about cards easily falling out.
There is no blog posting.