electromagnetic wave absorbing card increases the recognition rate of the transportation card.
When you use the transportation card attached or adhered to the smartphone, sometimes the transportation card may be not well-recognized. The electromagnetic wave absorbing card will help you to use your cards more conveniently as it increases the recognition rate (e.g. of the transportation card).
Placed between the smartphone and the transportation card or ID card, it increases the recognition rate of the cards.
It shows the highest absorption rate at RFID frequency band and comparably low absorption rate at frequency band for communication.
Smartphones with a metallic surface.
- As the metallic surface disrupts the radio wave, it causes a sharp drop in the wireless recognition rate.
- iPhone 5 / 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, etc.
Other smartphones which suffer under wireless interferences caused by its own noise.
- Wireless interferences may be caused by various reasons, depending on the usage situation and internal design of the smartphone. In such cases, the electromagnetic wave absorbing card is very helpful for using a transportation card effectively.
the principles and characteristics of the product
CAUSE OF RECOGNITION ERROR
First, there are many cases of recognition error due to the aluminum surface of the smartphone which disturbs the RFID radio waves; the iPhone is a typical example of this. In other cases, radio waves from the smartphone itself sometimes turn out to be a noise and disturb the recognition.
IMPROVING THE RECOGNITION RATE BY ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVE ABSORPTION
The electromagnetic wave absorbing card of Sinjimoru absorbs electromagnetic waves and turns them into thermal energy. Thus, when placed between them, interference errors will be decreased
RADIO WAVE ABSORPTION AT RFID FREQUENCY BAND
The electromagnetic wave absorbing card of Sinjimoru has the advantage of the highest absorption rate at RFID frequency band that is often used among transportation cards. For that, we minimized the effect on data communication by minimizing radio wave absorption at LTE frequency band and WIFI frequency band.
HOW TO USE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Why is the transportation card, at times, not recognized even if the electromagnetic wave absorbing card is inserted?
The general reason is that the NFC function of the smartphone is turned on and thus causing mutual interference. In such a case, you can solve the problem by just turning off the NFC function in the smartphone settings.
Another reason is that the electromagnetic wave absorbing card does not absorb the electromagnetic wave sufficiently. In such a case, inserting 2 additional cards without RFID function between the smartphone and the transportation card will help to solve the problem.
2. Is there a way to increase the recognition rate of the transportation card without using the electromagnetic wave absorbing card?
Adding 1 or 2 additional cards without RFID function between the smartphone and the transportation card for electromagnetic wave absorption will improve the recognition rate. However, such absorption may be insufficient and in such a case, we recommend to use the electromagnetic wave absorbing card.
There is no blog posting.