SINJIMORU MFI LIGHTNING CABLE
It supports not only the fast-charging function of the iPad and iPhone but outstanding durability.
- MFI certified cable of Apple that uses C48 certfied chip.
- Can charge iPad / iPhone with charging current of up to 2.4 A.
- Compatible with most of the protective cases, including the genuine case from Apple, by using the connector similar to the size of Apple’s genuine lightning cable.
- iPhone and iPod that is charged with the Lightning Cable.
- iPhone 5 / 5s, iPhone 6 / 6 Plus and iPhone 6s / 6s Plus.
- iPad that is charged with the Lightning cable such as :
iPad 4 / iPad Air / IPad Air 2 / iPad mini 2 / iPad mini 2
COLOR OF PRODUCTs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How is the charging current of the iPhone or iPad determined?
The Sinjimoru MFI cable is developed to meet the certification standard of Apple and can charge the device with electric currents of up to 2.4 A, but it is affected by the following external environments:
First, charger must be used in products that can be supplied with electric currents more than 2.4A. Bundle charger of the iPad can charge 2.4A, but the bundle charger of the iPhone can only charge 1A.
Second, the iPad or iPhone has a function to determine the optimum charging currents to reflect stability of the voltage and remaining battery of the device in charging the device between 0.5A-2.4A.
There is no blog posting.