Sinjimoru Card Zip boasts its comfortable mounting power, which can be placed on the back side of a smartphone. Also, it prevents loss or damages of cards along with its information exposure.
Card Zip solves the problem of having to carry a smartphone and wallet at the same time. It uses a gel-pad for attachment, so it is removable and semi-permanent.
Card Storage and Protection
Sinjimoru Card Zip is a mountable card case, which can be placed on the back side of a smartphone. It protects cards from outside damage and from information leak of the card.
It can hold up to 3 cards such as credit card, ID, and cash. It solves the problem of needing to pack both smartphone and wallet at the same time.
Card Zip is semi-permanent due to its gel-pad usage. It is removable, and it also can be placed on other devices such as laptops and tablet PCs.
Electromagnetic Wave Block Card
The Electromagnetic Wave Block card stops the overlapping of card information and allows the recognition of only one card at a time. It is extra comfortable to use with the Card Zip.
Manual for Card Zip Installation
1. Remove the reusable paper on the back side of the Card Zip.
2. Place the Card Zip on a smartphone, laptop, or a tablet PC.
3. Put any card/ ID/ Cash inside the Card Zip and use it comfortably.
Manual for Electromagnetic Wave Block Card
1. Place it between a smartphone and a card, or between cards.
2. Put the electromagnetic wave block card.
3. Put the card which you will use at last.
4. Use the card comfortably on a traffic card reader or as a payment method.
How to wash the Gel-pad
1. Check if the Gel-pad on the back side of the Card Zip became dirty.
2. Wash the Card Zip well under running water.
3. Place it on the back side of a smartphone with its new adhesive power.