Nowadays, people can receive great deals of information such as navigation, traffic information, or music through one's smartphone while driving. Though some vehicles have these functions installed, they still cannot replace your phones.
Sinjimoru Ballie comes in a minimal size and is easy to install, which allows it to fit perfectly on dashboards or center facias. The neodymium which is located on the magnet head has an amazing magnetic force for attachment. The driver can use the smartphone comfortably, as if the product originally came with the vehicle.
Powerful Magnetic From 4 Pole Magnet
4 Pole Neodymium magnet is 2 times more powerful than normal upper and lower magnets, which allows the smartphone to hang tightly on to the magnet itself due to its 4 pole magnetic strength moving to 4 quarters. Also your phone can easily be attached to the magnet, only by its magnetic power without any extra structure.
mountable on any spot
The driver can freely choose a location to attach the mount at hand. Whether it is at the dashboard, center fascia or any other places inside the vehicle.
various angle adjustments
The driver stretches out his arm and picks the spot and angle at which he or she can most comfortably reach the smartphone. Because of its circular shape, it makes it easy to fix its position. The product can be set at the user’s wanted position.
plate using method vary by phone cases
In order to use the Magnetic Car Mount, you should use the plates included in the package. It consists of the Out-Plate which is attached directly onto the back of the smartphone or the case itself, or the In-Plate which can be attached to the inside of the phone case.
Taking up only little space, Out-Plate strongly attaches your smartphone to a Ballie. We recommend attaching it on a phone case to avoid possible scratches on the phone.
You can use the In-Plate on the inside of your case when the case is thinner than 2mm. The protective film covered on the plate prevents scratches from happening on the backside of your phone.
how to attach the mount
A. How to use the ballie
1. Clean the surface where it will be attached with the gauze.
2. Remove the cover, which is attached to the ballie body base.
4. Place the smartphone in the Ballie holder
B. How to Use the Out-Plate
1. Remove the cover, which is attached to the Out-Plate.
2. Attach it to the rear of the smartphone or on the protective case.
3. Put your smartphone onto the Ballie.
C. How to Use the In-Plate
1. Remove the cover, which is on the edge of the In-Plate.
2. With the Sinjimoru logo facing to the front, attach it to the inside of the phone case.
3. Mount your smartphone onto the Ballie.
1. Please be careful, if the plate is directly attached to the smartphone’s surface, scratches may occur when the plate pushes onto it.
2. If a wireless charged smartphone is used, the plate can potentially interfere with the wireless charging function. Therefore, please make sure to avoid attaching the plate in the area of the wireless charge.
3. To ensure the compatibility of the In-Plate with your case, please use a case thinner than 2.0mm.